quarta-feira, março 22, 2006

Pardon Me (while I burst into flames)



«Pardon me while I burst
pardon me while I burst
A decade ago, I never thought I would be at twenty three on the verge
of spontaneous combustion, woe is me
but I guess that it comes with the territoryan
ominous landscape of never ending calamity
I need you to hear, I need you to seethat I have
had all I can takeand exploding seems like a definite possibility to me
chorus:
So pardon me while I burst into flames
I've had enough of the worldand its people's mindless games
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame
Pardon me, pardon me I'll never be the same
Not two days ago I was having a look in a book and I saw
a picture of a guy fried up above his knees
I said I can relate cause lately I've been thinking of combustication as
a welcomed vacation from the burdens of the planet
earthlike gravity, hypocrisy, and the perils
of being in 3-Dbut thinking so much differently.»
[chorus]
[...]
by Incubus

1 Comments:

At 9:13 da tarde, Blogger Kabujurra disse...

Também gosto desta música! A versão acustica também tá muito boa.
***

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home